Global Infrastructure Anti-Corruption Centre (GIACC)
GIACC provides free on-line advice, resources and tools for the purpose of preventing corruption in the infrastructure, construction and engineering sectors. These include:
- Information about corruption
- Anti-corruption management systems and tools for governments, funders, project owners, companies, and projects
- On-line anti-corruption training module
Transparency International - www.transparency.org
- Global Corruption Report 2005 - Corruption in
- Reportson ‘Preventing Corruption on Construction Projects’:
International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) - www.iccwbo.org
- ICC Rules of Conduct to Combat Extortion and Bribery
- ICC Fighting Corruption - A Corporate Practice Manual
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development(OECD) - www.oecd.org
- OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises (June 2000)
- OECD Risk Awareness Tool for Multinational Enterprises in Weak Governance Zones
Business against Corruption - A framework for
The UN Global Compact, Transparency International and the International Business Leaders' Forum have issued "Business against Corruption - a Framework for Action", which is a guide to companies preparing to implement anti-corruption policies consistent with the UN Global Compact's 10th Principle.
Business Anti-Corruption Portal - www.business-anti-corruption.com
This free resource contains country profiles on corruption, integrity systems, due diligence tools and information links.
Global Transport Knowledge Partnership
The Global Transport Knowledge Partnership is an initiative to promote and disseminate knowledge in relation to the transport sector. It is developing a data base of reports and actions in relation to good governance and corruption prevention on road projects.